I am pleased to present Newsletter Number 5-2021 of Queensland Science Network, a collaboration between 26 scientific and natural history societies, hosted by our Royal Society of Queensland. The Newsletter is available now on the Network’s website download here.
Included in this issue:
- HOT NEWS QLD’S CHIEF SCIENTIST & CLIMATE EMERGENCY
- MEMBERS AWARDS, NEWSLETTERS AND MEDIA
- ALLIED COMMUNITIES ACTIVITY
- COMMUNITY DATA COLLECTION AND DIGITAL APPS
- NOTEWORTHY PUBLICATIONS AND DATABASES; SCHOLARLY ARTICLES
- EDITOR’S EXCERPTS FROM EXCEPTIONAL ARTICLES
- GRANT OPPORTUNITIES
Snippets of general science information from Society members are welcome. Please contact me on the email address below.
Editor, QSN Newsletter